|Potatoes||4 Large, baked in jackets|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Sole fillets||4 , rolled and poached|
|Prawns||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Mushrooms||2 Ounce, cut in quarters and poached (50 Gram)|
|Mornay sauce||1⁄2 Pint (250 Milliliter White Sauce With 1/2 Cup Cheese)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Ounce (Use As Required)|
1) Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C), Gas Mark 7.
2) With a spoon, scoop out the pulp from the center of the baked potatoes, leaving the shells.
3) In a bowl, mash the scooped potato along with beaten egg and butter.
4) Fill the piping bag with this mixture and pipe a border round potato shells.
5) Place the rolled fillets of sole inside the potato shells.
6) Place prawns and mushrooms.
7) Spread Mornay sauce on top to coat.
8) Sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
9) Place the potatoes inside the oven to glaze the top and reheat the potatoes.
10) Serve the potatoes immediately.
Calories 598 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.1%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 205.2 mg68.4%
Sodium 588.6 mg24.5%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.7%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 45 g89.2%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 103.3%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet