|Sole fillets||2 Pound|
|Season all||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Coriander seeds||8 , crushed|
|Tarragon leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a broiler pan, place the fillets with the skin side down.
3) Sprinkle the fillets with a mixture of Season-All, pepper and paprika.
4) In a skillet, melt the butter and skim off the white milk solids.
5) In a pan, add the lemon juice, crushed coriander seed and tarragon leaves together.
6) Allow the mixture to boil, until reduced to 1 tablespoon.
7) Simmer the clarified butter over a medium heat, until golden brown.
8) Then gradually stir in the lemon juice mixture and cook until the sauce stops bubbling.
9) Brush 1/2 the sauce over the fillets, and keep rest of the sauce warm over hot water.
10) Broil the fillets 4 inches from heat for 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
11) Serve the Sole Epicurean, immediately with the remaining sauce.