Duxelles Stuffed Sole
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped shallots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Minced mushrooms||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Sole fillets||3 Ounce (6, 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tangerine zest/Orange zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley sprigs||1 (For Garnish)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Saute shallots in olive oil heated in an 8-inch saute pan on medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add minced mushrooms and brandy. SautÃ© for 4 minutes or until mushrooms release liquid and start browning.
4. Season with parsley, pepper, and salt. Take the duxelles off from heat and allow to cool.
5. Arrange sole fillets on wax paper; sprinkle cayenne pepper and paprika on them.
6. Add 2 tablespoons cooled duxelles at each fillet end and roll them.
7. Insert a toothpick or wooden skewer to hold the fillet together and arrange in a ceramic or glass baking pan.
8. Pour in wine, and bake, covered, for 15 minutes or until thoroughly steamed. Fish should be white and firm,
9. Transfer baking juices to a small pan, add tangerine zest and juice, and simmer for about 3 minutes. Add capers and remove from heat.
10. Top with sauce and serve Duxelles Stuffed Sole garnished with parsley.