Sole A La Meuniere
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
1. Place fillets on a flat plate. Marinate with salt, some lemon juice and pepper. You may use freshly crushed pepper.
2. Once marinated, drain off excess marinade and coat fillets with flour.
3. Heat oil in a skillet and shallow fry fish on both sides till cooked.
4. Add remaining lemon juice and parsley over fish and remove from flame.
5. Transfer contents of pan neatly on to a presentation plate.
6. Just before service, heat butter and pour hot over fish. It will form froth and upon subsiding, you can see tiny specks of fried parsley.