Timbales of Sole
|Sole fillet||12 Ounce (2, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Chopped mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Enriched white bread slice||1 , made into crumbs|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh dill||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh dill||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) To make the Timbales, cut each fillet into half, lengthwise.
3) Roll each Â½ fillet lengthwise and then fit each roll into a muffin pan cup which is 2 Â½-inches in diameter. In the center, form a well. Set aside.
4) Combine together the wine, salt, dill, bread crumbs, parsley and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
5) Into the well in the center of each fish till, spoon 1/4th of the prepared mixture.
6) Use water to fill the remaining muffin cups.
7) Use foil to cover the pan.
8) Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 18 minutes, till the fish easily flakes when tested with a fork.
9) In the meantime, prepare the sauce. Combine together all the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan.
10) Bring the mixture to a boil.
11) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 10 minutes.
12) Serve the fish and sauce hot.