Sole Fillets Stuffed With Shrimp
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White bread crumbs||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Butter||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Flour||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Milk/Cream||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Shrimps||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled|
|Peeled diced shrimps||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Mushrooms||125 Milliliter, sliced (1/2 Cup)|
1. In a bowl, place the butter.
2. Place it in the microwave and run it for 1 minute at High.
3. Stir in the flour to this.
4. Add the milk or cream, salt and pepper and stir to mix well.
5. Place it back in the oven and cook for 2 minutes at High.
6. Stir until the sauce is creamy.
7. Add the mushrooms and the shrimps and adjust the seasoning if needed.
8. Place it back in the oven and cook for 1 minute at High.
9. Stir to mix well again.
10. Take a microwaveable dish and cover the bottom with half the fillets.
11. Pour the shrimp mixture on top and place the rest of the fillets.
12. In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the melted butter and the paprika and scatter over the fillets.
13. Place it in the oven and cook for 10 minute at High.
14. Garnish with little bunches of watercress and serve.