Stuffed Fillet Of Sole
|Milk free margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), blanched and finely chopped|
|Shallots/Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Tomato||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Sole fillets||8 (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk free bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a frying pan, saute the onion, shallots, tomato and almonds in the margarine for 1 minute and keep aside.
3) Rinse the sole fillets in cold water, drain.
4) In a cup of a muffin tin, slightly roll and place each fillet upright.
5) Spoon the almond mixture into the cups, sprinkle with the lemon juice and bread crumbs.
6) Dot each cup with the margarine and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 593 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.1%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 157.4 mg52.5%
Sodium 306.9 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 65 g129.4%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 20.7%
Calcium 10% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet