|Canned condensed chicken broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Bouquet garni||1⁄8 Teaspoon (For Fish)|
|Seedless green grapes||12 , halved|
|Frozen sole fillets||1 Pound, thawed (1 Package)|
|All purpose flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 Soup Can)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan, combine together the water, chicken broth, salt, pepper, bouquet garni and grapes. Heat the mixture till it is boiling.
3) Separate the fillets and place them in the pan. Cover and gently simmer for about 12 minutes.
4) Use a pancake turner to lift the fillets from the liquid and place them in a shallow baking dish.
5) Into a 2-cup measure, pour the liquid and add water, if required, to make up for 2 cups.
6) In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the margarine or butter and stir in the flour. Slowly cook, stirring constantly, till the mixture is bubbly. Add the 2 cups of liquid and stir well. Continue to cook and stir till the sauce is thick and has boiled for about 1 minute. Add the wine, stir well and pour all over the fish.
7) Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
8) Serve hot with cooked rice.