Sliced Sole With Spring Greens
|Sole fillet||600 Gram|
|Fillet sole||600 Gram|
|Celery cabbage/Green vegetable of choice||1 Kilogram|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Bamboo shoots||40 Gram|
|Rice wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1) Cube fish fillets neatly and place in paper towels to dry.
2) Prepare spring greens using only tender young pieces.
3) Slice the bamboo shoots thinly.
4) In a bowl make a batter with half the salt, corn flour and egg white, mix together.
5) Dip fish cubes into batter and coat each piece.
6) In skillet heat oil and fry fish quickly for two minutes.
7) Seal each pieces; remove and drain.
8) In the skillet stir fry spring greens, add bamboo shoots, chicken stock and rice wine.
9) Cook over simmering heat until bamboo shoots are tender.
10) Place the fish to the pan and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
11) Adjust seasoning and add remaining salt if required.
12) Serve immediately.
Calories 236 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.9%
Saturated Fat 0.71 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.2 mg32.4%
Sodium 569.4 mg23.7%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 41 g82.7%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 15.4%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet