Soles Aux Crepes
|Seasoned flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Clarified butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Prepare a batter ahead of the cooking time and keep it aside while sautéing the fillets.
2. Take a bowl and sift into it salt and flour and create a well in the center and pour in lightly beaten egg.
3. Mix the mixture thoroughly with 5 tbsps of water and add the milk gradually. Beat the mixture until no lumps remain and it attains the consistency of light cream.
4. Lighten the batter by adding more water if at all required.
5. Use damp cloth to wipe the sole fillets. Coat it with seasoned flour and shake off to get rid of any extra flour.
6. Take a large pan and melt the clarified butter in it. Saute the fillets until they turn golden brown. Turn them once during the cooking period and also adjust the heat to moderate level.
7. Position the fillets over a serving dish and maintain their warmth.
8. Take a hot crepe pan and butter it nicely. Make 3-4 crepes of the batter.
9. Curl the crepes and strip them crosswise by ½ inch.
10. Soften the remaining butter and add the crepe ribbons. Turn them until they become hot and change to golden color.
11. Combine with chopped parsley and pile them over the sides of the sole fillets.
12. Serve after garnishing with wedges of lemon. Also, try serving the rice salad with fennels as the side dish.