Fillet Of Sole Amandine
|Frozen fillet of sole||16 Ounce|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1. Thaw fish in microwave oven.
2. Take a 9 inch glass pie plate, combine 1 tablespoon butter and almonds into it.
3. Cook the ingredients in microwave for 5-6 minutes at HIGH without putting the lid on.
4. Keep stirring so that the almonds get toasted well.
5. Once done, keep it aside.
6. Take a 2 cup glass measuring cup, put 1 tablespoon butter in it and heat for a minute at HIGH.
7. In an 8 inch square glass baking dish, put the fillets and apply melted butter on them.
8. Heat the fillets at HIGH for 4-5 minutes until the fish becomes flaky.
9. In the unused melted butter, put almonds, salt and lemon juice.
10. Serve the fillets seasoned with butter mixture.