Fillet of Sole Amandine
|Frozen fillet of sole||16 Ounce|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1. Thaw fish in microwave oven.
2. Take a 9 inch glass pie plate, combine 1 tablespoon butter and almonds into it.
3. Cook the ingredients in microwave for 5-6 minutes at HIGH without putting the lid on.
4. Keep stirring so that the almonds get toasted well.
5. Once done, keep it aside.
6. Take a 2 cup glass measuring cup, put 1 tablespoon butter in it and heat for a minute at HIGH.
7. In an 8 inch square glass baking dish, put the fillets and apply melted butter on them.
8. Heat the fillets at HIGH for 4-5 minutes until the fish becomes flaky.
9. In the unused melted butter, put almonds, salt and lemon juice.
10. Serve the fillets seasoned with butter mixture.
Calories 162 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.5%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.4 mg18.8%
Sodium 143.1 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.2%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 15 g30.6%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet