Sauteed Sole In Butter
|Sole fillets||2 Pound (6 Slices)|
|White wine||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped celery||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Dash|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash|
1) Take the sole and season it with salt and pepper.
2) Pour the white wine over it.
3) Take a baking dish and melt the butter in it.
4) Add black pepper, garlic, parsley, celery, cornstarch and lemon juice to it.
5) Place the sole in butter sauce and cover it by spooning some sauce over it.
6) Cover and cook for 8 minutes.
7) Allow it to stand for 1-2 minutes before serving.
8) Arrange the sole on a plate and pour butter sauce over it before serving.