Fillet Of Sole Amandine
|Frozen fillet of sole||16 Ounce (1 package)|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 stick)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1. Defrost fish in microwave oven
2. Put 1 tablespoon butter and the almonds into a 9-inch glass pie plate. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 5 to 6 minutes at High; stir every minute just until almonds are lightly toasted. Set aside.
3. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 2-cup glass measuring cup in microwave oven (about 1 minute at High).
4. Place fillets in an 8-inch square glass baking dish and lightly brush with melted butter. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 4 to 5 minutes at High, or until fish flakes easily when tested with
5. Add almonds, salt and lemon juice to remaining melted butter; stir. Pour over fillets.