Sole Saute Amandine
|Sole/White fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Dip fillets into mixture, coating on all sides.
2. In a 10 inch glass dish, heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter 1 minute. Place fillets in dish and cover.
3. Saute 4 to 5 minutes, turning fillets over and rotating dish one-quarter turn halfway through cooking time. Rest, covered, 5 minutes.
4. In a 1 cup glass measure, combine 3 tablespoons butter, almonds, and lemon juice. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes, until brown.
5. Pour sauce over fillets, sprinkle with parsley