Crab Stuffed Sole
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sole fillets||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
|Canned crabmeat||6 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Fresh mushrooms||5 , cleaned and chopped|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||10 Gram|
1. In a 4-cup glass measure, heat butter 30 seconds. Stir in flour, milk, sherry, and salt, blending well. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute until thickened. Stir in cheese and set aside.
2. Cut fish in serving pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. In a 4-cup glass measure, cook onion in butter 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once, until tender. Add crabmeat, mushrooms, and cracker crumbs; mix well.
4. Spread crabmeat mixture evenly over each piece of fish. Roll up pieces of fish and secure with a wooden pick. Place seam side down in a 10-inch glass baking dish.
5. Cook, covered, 5 to 6 minutes, rotating dish one-quarter turn halfway through cooking time. Remove pan drippings and pour sauce over fish. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, sprinkle with parsley flakes