Baked Red Snapper
|Red snapper||2 (Of Your Choice)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Garlic cloves||1 Tablespoon, minced (Handful)|
|Parsley bunch||1 Small, chopped|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
1. Although I got the fish already washed and prepared for cooking at the grocery store, but I washed with water, then I rubbed Olive Oil and Lemon Juice all over the fish and inside too to get rid of the fishy smell.
2. Usually if the fish is fresh it will not smell bad at all, but I still wash it this way.
3. Prepare the filling by chopping up the parsley and mincing the garlic, add olive oil, mix in the cumin and sumac.
4. Fill the fish with the parsley and garlic mix inside the cavity.
5. Put the sliced onions in the bottom of the baking pan, the onions prevents the fish from sticking to the pan and adds nice flavor to the recipe.
6. Coat it with spray oil or you may use olive oil.
7. Place the fish on top of the onions and bake in a 200 degrees Celsius oven for 12-15 minutes until the fish becomes flaky.
8. Do not overcook otherwise the fish becomes too dry.
9. Serve warm with fresh bread. Bon Appétit!
Calories 593 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.8%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 185 mg61.7%
Sodium 469 mg19.5%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 101 g201.4%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 34.4%
Calcium 27.5% Iron 24.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet