1. In a pan, melt butter and saute veggies until crisp tender.
2. Sprinkle some red pepper spice blend, stir well and transfer it to a plate.
3. In the same pan, place fish, sprinkle spice blend and cook until done. Place it on the same plate with veggies.
For Cream Sauce:
4. Melt butter in the same pan and then add tapioca flour to make a roux.
5. Slowly drizzle cream into the pan, stirring constantly and cook until thick.
6. Add spice blend and mix well.
7. Turn off the flame and return the fish and veggies back into the pan.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve hot with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.