16 Ounce (thawed and kept in the freezer overnight)
All pupose flour
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. For Salsa – in a large bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion, capers, cilantro, garlic, roasted red bell peppers, Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Season fish fillets with seafood seasoning and keep in the freezer for 60 minutes.
3. Take the fish out 50 minutes before cooking.
4. Coat fish with flour from skin side.
5. Heat the pan and pour clarified butter.
6. Shallow fry fish for 2 minutes.
7. Put the pan in the oven for 8 minutes at 250 degrees.
8. Serve red snappers with avocado salsa and sweet potato fries.