Stars And Stripes Snapper
|Red snapper fillet||1 Pound (Thick)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Florence fennel bulb||1 Large, with leaves|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), pressed|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh red chilies||2 , seeded, thinly sliced|
|Fresh cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm), trimmed and chopped|
|Large blue corn tortilla||500 Gram (1 Large Package)|
1) Ignite the coals in the grill.
2) Rinse and pat dry snapper.
3) Cut the leaves of the fennel, leaving the bulb intact.
4) Apply the snapper with olive oil and garlic on both the sides and sprinkle fennel leaves on both the sides.
5) Add the remaining garlic, chilies, 2-3 teaspoons cilantro and fennel leaves into yogurt.
6) Wrap the tortillas into a foil and warm them on the griller.
7) Now, grill the snapper and fennel bulb until the snapper is opaque and flaky on each side and the bulb is crisp.
8) Chop the bulb into strips and fish into bite size chunks.
9) Place them on tortillas and serve with yogurt sauce.