Red Snapper Steaks With Shrimps
|Red snapper steaks||2 Pound|
|Parsley sprigs||2 (chopped)|
|Carrot||1 Small (minced)|
|Celery stalk||1 (minced)|
|Dried basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Rhine wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raw shrimps||1⁄4 Pound (shelled, cleaned and minced)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Wipe out the red snapper steaks with a damp cloth and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
3) In a shallow baking dish, apply 2 tablespoons melted butter and place the fish.
4) Top the red snapper steaks with the parsley, carrot and celery.
5) Then sprinkle with basil and pour over wine.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7) In a skillet, saute the shrimp in 2 tablespoons butter for 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until lightly browned.
8) Add over the steaks and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the steaks flake easily with a fork.
9) Garnish the Red Snapper Steaks with Shrimps with sliced lemon and serve.