Island Grilled Red Snapper
|Red snapper||8 Pound, cleaned (4 Small Fishes, 2 Lbs Each)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Required)|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Thyme sprigs||12 (8 Sprigs For Garnish)|
|Limes||4 , halved crosswise (For Garnish)|
1) Prepare a grill with hot coals.
2) Rinse and pat dry the snappers with paper towels.
3) Brush the snappers on innner and outer surfaces with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4) Place 3 sprigs of thyme inside each fish and secure with small metal skewers.
5) Brush the grill rack with oil and place the fish on the rack 4 inches from the coals.
6) Grill the fish for 4 to 6 minutes per side, turning once, until cooked.
7) Garnish with the fresh thyme sprigs and serve immediately with the lime halves and sauce chien, if desired.