4 Tablespoon (Heinins italian infused dipping extra virgin olive oil)
Salt and pepper
5 , slivered
Fresh thyme sprigs
For the herb butter:
1 Pound, softened
For the corn:
1 , shucked
1. Make 3 slice insertions on the red snapper so that it doesn't curl up on the grill.
2. Drizzle italian dipping extra virgin olive oil over the snapper.
3. Season the inside and outside of the snapper with salt and pepper.
4. Stuff the snapper with the sliced orange, slivered garlic, fresh thyme, fresh oregano, lemon and lime
5. For the herb butter- In a bowl, mix together the softened butter, chiffonade basil, salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
6. In a plate, add the shucked corn and drizzle olive oil over it.
7. Place the red snapper on a hot grill of 450-500 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook for 8-10 minutes on each side until done.
8. Flip the snapper to cook the other side after 8 minutes. At this time, place the corn on the grill as well.
9. Add ice cubes to the grill if the flames get too big.
10. Remove from the grill and cut the corn.
11. Plate the grilled red snapper and the corn along with the herbed butter and serve hot.
TIPS: Red snapper is a delicate fish to cook and if you wish, you can finish the dish in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for between 12-15 minutes.