Red Snapper Baked In Parchment
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Red snapper fillets||4|
|Potatoes||2 Small, each peeled and cut into eighths|
|Baby turnips||8 , trimmed and sliced|
|Baby carrots||8 , peeled and cut in half lengthwise|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Cut four circles of parchment paper 14 to 16 inches in diameter. Grease one side of each circle with butter.
3) Place each fish fillet on one half of the buttered side of the parchment circles.
4) Evenly distribute the vegetables and herbs over the fish.
5) Add required salt and pepper.
6) Dot fish with remaining butter. Fold over the parchment and fold the edges at regular intervals to seal.
7) Bake until the parchment has puffed, about 12 minutes. The fish should be done and the vegetables should be crisp.
8) Serve immediately, and let your guests break open the parchment.