Red Snapper Packages
|Red snapper fillets||24 Ounce (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Fresh pea pods||1⁄2 Pound|
|Carrots||2 , cut into thin strips|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in half|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the aluminium into rectangular pieces for the wraps.
3) Season the fillets with the salt and pepper to taste.
4) Place each fillet on in the center of a foil, top with few pea pods, carrots, mushrooms and 2 lemon slices.
5) Wrap the foil over the fish and vegetables, tuck in the ends to seal and place on a baking sheet.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 215 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4%
Saturated Fat 0.53 g2.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.9 mg21%
Sodium 232.9 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 38 g75.3%
Vitamin A 117.7% Vitamin C 82.8%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet