Red Snapper Packages
|Red snapper fillets||24 Ounce (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Fresh pea pods||1⁄2 Pound|
|Carrots||2 , cut into thin strips|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in half|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the aluminium into rectangular pieces for the wraps.
3) Season the fillets with the salt and pepper to taste.
4) Place each fillet on in the center of a foil, top with few pea pods, carrots, mushrooms and 2 lemon slices.
5) Wrap the foil over the fish and vegetables, tuck in the ends to seal and place on a baking sheet.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.