Snapper Vera Cruz
|Red snapper||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 3 pieces (750 Gram)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz) (Or Equivalent Fresh)|
|Black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Handful Of)|
1. In a frypan heat the oil and stir in the onions, garlic, tomato paste and tomatoes.
2. Stir until the onions are cooked and the sauce is a rich, red colour.
3. Put in the capers, lemon juice, vinegar and black olives, make a hole in the sauce and place in the fish fillets.
4. Put the lid on and cook for 8 minutes per 1" thickness of the fish.
5. Garnish with chopped cilantro.