Red Snapper With Shrimp Stuffing
|Red snapper||4 Pound|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked bacon slice||3 , crumbled|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped cooked shrimp||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Dress the fish. Clean it and apply salt inside and outside the fish.
3. Add onion and celery to butter and cook till soft. Stir in rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Use the mixture to stuff the dressed fish.
5. Using skewers, fasten the stuffed fish and brush using melted shortening.
6. Arrange in a baking pan and bake for about 40 minutes or till flakes come off easily using a fork.
7. Serve hot.