Red Snapper With Toasted Pecan Butter
|Red snapper fillets||24 Ounce (4 Fillets, 6 Ounces Each, Fresh Or Frozen)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground red pepper||1⁄3 Teaspoon, divided|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pecans||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Defrost the fish, if cold.
2. Take a medium bowl and put flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, thyme and ¼ of red pepper in it.
3. Dip the fillets in the milk and soon after the flour mixture.
4. Take a 12 inch skillet, put peanut oil in it and heat.
5. Once the oil is heated, put the fillets in the oil and fry for 6 minutes till they turn golden brown.
6. Once done, keep the fillets out and keep them on warm serving plate.
7. Make the pecan butter by mixing pecans and white pepper with unused 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
8. Take an 8 inch skillet, heat butter and put seasoned pecans in it.
9. Cook for 3 minutes till the color changes to light brown.
10. Once done, turn off the heat and put lemon juice and parsley.
11. Serve fillets tossed with pecan butter.