1. Take a cup and pour the smoothie into it.
2. In a pan, put the gelatin, add 2 tablespoons of the smoothie into it and heat on low heat till the gelatin dissolves completely.
3. Pour the gelatin mix into the smoothie.
4. Fill a nitrous canister with the smoothie-gelatin mix.
5. Put the lid on it tightly and add the nitrous oxide tablet. Screw it tight.
6. Shake the mixture well and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
7. In a Champaign glass, fill 3/4 of it with ice cream. Pipe out the frozen smoothie directly from the canister to fill the rest of the glass and serve chilled.