|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 envelope)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Nonfat dry milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a pot, sprinkle gelatin over water and allow to soften.
2) Heat gently while stirring constantly till the gelatin dissolves.
3) In a lender add cold water, nonfat dry milk, egg, honey, and vanilla.
4) Mix in the gelatin mix and blend well.
5) Chop the bananas and add into 8 dessert bowls.
6) Pour the gelatin mix over and chill.
7) Top with a dash of nutmeg before serving.