Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
|Pineapple chunks||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), hulled, if necessary and halved or sliced (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Banana||1 , sliced|
|Banana||1 , sliced into 1/2-inch pieces|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries/Pineapple chunks||4 (For Garnish)|
1) In a blender put all ingredients except garnish and puree until smooth.
2) Transfer contents into chilled thermos and pack in a cooler or picnic basket.
3) Pack fruit garnish in a portable container and place in cooler or basket.
4) Before serving shake the thermos and pour into 4 tall glasses.
5) Garnish each glass with fruit cut in three-fourths standing on the edge of the glass.