Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
|Pineapple chunks||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), hulled, if necessary and halved or sliced (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Banana||1 , sliced|
|Banana||1 , sliced into 1/2-inch pieces|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries/Pineapple chunks||4 (For Garnish)|
1) In a blender put all ingredients except garnish and puree until smooth.
2) Transfer contents into chilled thermos and pack in a cooler or picnic basket.
3) Pack fruit garnish in a portable container and place in cooler or basket.
4) Before serving shake the thermos and pour into 4 tall glasses.
5) Garnish each glass with fruit cut in three-fourths standing on the edge of the glass.
Calories 184 Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g2.1%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.42%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2.1 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.3%
Sugars 24.8 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 124.2%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet