Banana And Vanilla Bean Smoothie
|Milk||225 Milliliter, well chilled|
|Greek yogurt||100 Gram|
|Vanilla pod||1 , split in half and seeds scraped out|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Ice cubes||85 Gram|
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine peeled banana, milk, yogurt, vanilla seeds and 1 tbsp of honey and a few ice cubes.
2. Blend for 30 seconds or more until smooth.
3. Remove the ice cubes and discard.
4. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking by adding more honey.
5. Blend for a few seconds more until frothy
6. Half fill 2 tall glasses with ice cubes or crushed ice
7. Pour smoothie and serve immediately.
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.2 mg3.7%
Sodium 46.2 mg1.9%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.3%
Sugars 25.9 g
Protein 7 g13.6%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 8.8%
Calcium 14.4% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet