Melon And Orange Smoothie
|Greek yogurt||200 Gram|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Ice cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Cut the melon in half and scoop out the seeds using a dessert spoon.
2. Scoop the melon flesh.
3. Halve the oranges and limes and squeeze the juice.
4. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine the melon, orange and lime juice, basil, yogurt, 1 tbsp of the honey and ice cubes.
5. Blend for 30 seconds or more until smooth.
6. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking by adding more honey.
7. Pour into 2 tall glasses and serve immediately.