Lesley Waters Pink Panther Smoothie
|Lime juice||1 Dash (Squeeze Of Lime)|
|Sifted icing sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Strawberries||50 Gram, hulled and halved if large|
|Red currant||50 Gram|
|Greek yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Ice cubes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Good Handful)|
1. To make a raspberry coulis, in a small food processor jar, combine 50g of the raspberries with the lime juice and icing sugar.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
4. In a large food processor or liquidizer jar combine remaining raspberries, the strawberries, redcurrants, Greek yogurt, milk and ice cubes.
5. Blend into a smoothie.
6. Pour the berry smoothie into tall glasses
7. Drizzle over the raspberry coulis on top