1. Open the young Thai coconut using a knife to cut open the top.
2. Cut and chop the avocado.
3. In a blender, add the coconut water and the coconut meat in the thai coconut.
4. Add the avocado into the blender.
5. Next goes in the cilantro.
6. Blend until smooth and pour into a glass.
7. Serve as a healthy green smoothie.
TIPS: You can thin it out if you want by using some water.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 314 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.6%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 20.1 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 11 g43.9%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 4 g7.3%
Vitamin A 16.8%
Vitamin C 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet