Seasoned Sirloin Tri Tips
|Tri-tip roasts/Sirloin tip roasts||14 Pound (4 Roasts Of 3 1/2 Pounds Each, Trimmed)|
|Seasoning salt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Rub each roast with about 1/4 cup seasoning salt and place in a large baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for about 8 hours or overnight.
2) Allow the roasts to reach room temperature.
3) Heat grill to medium-high.
4) Grill the roasts over medium-high heat for about 40 minutes or until inserted thermometer in the thickest part of roast reads 130° F. (But do not leave thermometer in the meat.)
5) Cover roasts loosely with aluminum foil and let stand for about 15 minutes.
6) Carve against the grain in 1/4 inch thick slices.
Calories 1610 Calories from Fat 980
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g161.5%
Saturated Fat 42 g210%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 385 mg128.3%
Sodium 2406.7 mg100.3%
Total Carbohydrates 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 147 g294%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.04% Iron 38.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet