Barbecued Top Sirloin
|Top sirloin||1 (2 Inches Thick)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon (As Required)|
|Ground pepper||To Taste (As Required)|
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Make slashes at a gap of about 2-inch around the steak.
3) Brush the steak with olive oil on both sides, then apply a thin coat of dry mustard.
4) Sprinkle the steak heavily with the ground pepper and allow to stand for about 1 hour.
5) Barbecue the steak on a grill or a broiler, until done.
6) Serve the Barbecued Top Sirloin, immediately on a serving platter.
Calories 777 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.6%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 473.4 mg157.8%
Sodium 340.2 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 0.14 g0.05%
Dietary Fiber 0.06 g0.22%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 143 g285.4%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 0.07%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 111.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet