Barbecued Top Sirloin
|Top sirloin||1 (2 Inches Thick)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon (As Required)|
|Ground pepper||To Taste (As Required)|
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Make slashes at a gap of about 2-inch around the steak.
3) Brush the steak with olive oil on both sides, then apply a thin coat of dry mustard.
4) Sprinkle the steak heavily with the ground pepper and allow to stand for about 1 hour.
5) Barbecue the steak on a grill or a broiler, until done.
6) Serve the Barbecued Top Sirloin, immediately on a serving platter.