Sirloins In Foil
|Sirloin steaks||32 Ounce (4 Steaks, 8 Oz (115 G) Each)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced (115 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Tomatoes||4 , sliced|
|Red wine||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
2) Using scissors, make 4 squares of tinfoil large enough to wrap around each steak.
3) Using a knife, chop mushrooms, onions and tomatoes finely.
4) In a frying pan, heat oil over a high heat. Brown the steaks for 1 minute either side.
5) Keep each steak on a piece of foil.
6) Put in the vegetables to the pan and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
7) Keep a portion of mixture over each steak.
8) Add salt and pepper to season. Add a drizzle of wine if using.
9) Wrap the steak carefully in the foil and bake for 20 minutes.
10) Serve hot.