1. For the chimichurri sauce: In a blender, add the garlic, shallots, parsley leaves, basil leaves, oregano leaves and thyme leaves along with lemon juice and puree.
2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Season the steak with salt and pepper. Place on the grill for 4-5 minutes on each side.
4. Add the peppers to the grill as well and roast well.
5. Once done, slice the peppers and the steak.
6. Plate the roasted peppers with the sliced steak on stop. Drizzle the chimichurri sauce and serve.