Shrimp Sautéed in butter with a lot of garlic is basically what this dish is all about. Although not an authentic Filipino recipe, this dish is loved and enjoyed by several and is often the main meal when dining out in the night markets called “Dampa”.
2 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
4 Tablespoon, minced
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Marinade the shrimp in lemon soda for about 10 minutes
2. Melt the butter in a pan and heat it up until hot enough to cook the garlic
3. Add the garlic and cook until the color turns golden brown
4. Put-in the shrimp (including the liquid marinade) and let cook until the liquid completely evaporates
5. Sprinkle the parsley,ground black pepper, and salt
This video is in Filipino. If you can understand the language, then Sautéed Shrimps in butter and garlic is a must try recipe for you. The unique part of this dish is that the shrimps are marinated in a lemon soda and sautéed in garlic and butter for a flavorful dish.