• Cook shrimp and shitake mushrooms in boiling water. Drain it and set aside in a bowl.
• Heat olive oil in a hot pan.
• Fry the garlic until it starts to give off its aroma.
• After that, add mushroom, red pepper and shrimp then put fish sauce, soy sauce.
• Pour some water if it gets too dry. Mix it together.
• Add the scallion, black pepper, oyster sauce and some sugar.
• Mix everything together.
For all shrimp lovers looking for a different recipe every time, here is a perfectly cooked Thai style shrimp with black pepper! If you love Thai food and prefer shrimp, then this video is a must watch. Seems like it is quite easy to cook at home.
Calories 391 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.4%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 200.6 mg66.9%
Sodium 1236.8 mg51.5%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.6%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 33 g65.7%
Vitamin A 11.4%
Vitamin C 30.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Thai Goong Pad Prig Dum Recipe Video, Thai Stir Fry Shrimp