• Cook shrimp and shitake mushrooms in boiling water. Drain it and set aside in a bowl.
• Heat olive oil in a hot pan.
• Fry the garlic until it starts to give off its aroma.
• After that, add mushroom, red pepper and shrimp then put fish sauce, soy sauce.
• Pour some water if it gets too dry. Mix it together.
• Add the scallion, black pepper, oyster sauce and some sugar.
• Mix everything together.
For all shrimp lovers looking for a different recipe every time, here is a perfectly cooked Thai style shrimp with black pepper! If you love Thai food and prefer shrimp, then this video is a must watch. Seems like it is quite easy to cook at home.
Thai Goong Pad Prig Dum Recipe Video, Thai Stir Fry Shrimp