Maryland Steamed Shrimp
|Medium shrimp||1 Pound (Shells still on)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Distilled white vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Old bay seasoning||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl mix water, vinegar and seasoning.
2) Take water in a pot and put steamer.
3) In boiling water put shrimp in steamer.
4) Pour old bay seasoning to shrimp and mix well.
6) Close the steamer and set the timer for 2 minutes.
7) Remove the lid and stir shrimp
8) Cover the bowl again and cook it for another 2 minutes.
11) Serve Steamed Shrimp with cocktail sauce, and melted butter.