This meal is very easy and quick to make. You can serve these as an appetizer with some toothpicks or with your side of choice. I served then on a salad with some balsamic vinaigrette.
6 Clove (30 gm), minced
1 Pound, peeled with tail-on, deveined
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a pan, melt butter on medium heat.
2. Add garlic and saute till fragrant.
3. Put the shrimp and cook till it turns pink and is fully cooked. Stir occasionally. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
5. Pour the balsamic vinegar and stir to mix.
6. Let it simmer till it reduces and thickens to 1/3rd.
7. Return the shrimps and heat through. Turn off the heat.
8. In a serving plate, serve it with toothpicks and choice of dip as appetizer or as main with any side of choice like salad.