Cooking With Cathy - Crab Stuffed Shrimp
|Canned crabmeat||15 Ounce|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Fresh lemon juice||7 Tablespoon, divided (4 tbsp. for crabmeat)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Hot sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Old bay seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Breadcrumb||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Pepper||To Taste, freshly grounded|
|Shrimp||2 Pound, deveined and butterflied|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|White wine||3 Tablespoon|
|For butternut squash sauce|
|Butternut squash||1 Cup (16 tbs), roasted|
|Sage||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a container add in butter, wine and 3 tbsp. of lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
3. Half the butternut squash.
4. In a baking dish place the butternut squash and roast in preheated oven for 45 minutes at 400 degrees F.
5. Take out the butternut squash, remove the seed and scoop out the flesh, set aside.
6. In a large mix all the ingredients accept the shrimps. Mix well with fork.
7. Open the butterflied shrimp and scoop out the crab mixture over it. Place the shrimp in a baking dish as shown in video.
8. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimps. Bake in oven for 30 minute at 350 degrees F.
9. For butternut squash sauce – in a large pan melt the butter and add in the butternut squash. Stir for few minutes.
10. Add in sage and heavy whipping cream. Whisk well with whisker.
11. Season with salt and pepper, stir in the parmesan cheese and whisk well.
12. Plate the stuffed shrimp and pour in the butternut squash sauce. Serve and enjoy!