A classic holiday starter served with our very own cocktail sauce.
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1 Bunch (100 gm), chop
1. Boil the shrimp which have been shelled and cleaned, once cooked remove and keep it aside.
2. Cut the lettuce and keep the crunchy internal leaves cut them into thin strips.
3. In a large wine glass place the lettuce leaves and let them extend a bit outside for decoration, then take a small handful of the lettuce strips and place them in the centre.
4. Combine the cocktail sauce and the shrimps, mix them well, once done add a bit of the shrimp cocktail into the centre of the bowl.
5. For the final touch, decorate the glass with the shrimp with the attached tails; finish it all with a sprinkling of chopped parsley and blades of chives.