Shrimp And Garlic Spaghetti
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (1/2 tsp for boiling + 1/2 for seasoning)|
|Pre-cooked shrimp||3 Ounce (or 15 medium shrimps)|
|Garlic||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Salted butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper powder||2 Pinch|
|Parsley||2 Teaspoon (for garnish)|
1. In a pan heat water up to a boiling point, add salt and the spaghetti. Cook for about 8-9 minutes on medium-high heat. Once the spaghetti is done, drain the water and keep aside.
2. In a hot pan, melt butter, add olive oil and chopped garlic, fry for 5 seconds on medium-high.
3. Add the shrimps with the tails removed and fry for 2 minutes if they are frozen and pre-cooked and fry for 4 minutes if the shrimp is fresh.
4. Add the cooked spaghetti to the pan and cook for 2 minutes on medium-high.
5. Season it with some salt and black pepper.
6. Serve the shrimp and garlic spaghetti garnished with chopped parsley.
Depending on the kind of spaghetti the cooking time can be different, so follow the instruction on the pack of your spaghetti.
If using frozen pre-cooked medium sized shrimp, then cook them for 2 minutes. If it’s fresh shrimp, cook for 4 minutes.