These skewers are so easy to make and yet so amazingly delicious! All you need is shrimp, bacon and BBQ sauce! Could it be easier?
1 Pound, peeled, deveined
6 Medium, cut into cubes
3 Tablespoon (of choice)
1. Cut bamboo skewers in half and soak them for at least 30 minutes.
2. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
3. Thread the shrimp and bacon on the skewer.
4. On a griddle or skillet, lightly oil pan and heat. Place the skewers on the pan and cook until shrimp starts getting pink for about 4 minutes.
5. Flip and brush with barbecue sauce. Cook for another 4 minutes, flip again and brush one more time. Remove from heat.
6. On a serving platter, serve the skewers with favourite dip.
If grilling, cook these in indirect heat.
If using a gas grill turn off half of the burners and place the shrimp on the unlit side.
If cooking on a charcoal grill, pile the hot coals on one side and place the skewers on the side with no coals.