Shrimp scampi is so simple and quick. This delicious dish can be served over pasta or rice or over lettuce as a wilted salad. What you think is fresh shrimp has already been frozen and defrosted. The most economical way to buy shrimp is in frozen 2lb bags. They are individually flash frozen so you can use what you need. They easily defrost in warm water. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun!
4 , slice
2 Tablespoon, freshly cut
1. In a pan, heat olive oil and butter and mix.
2. Add garlic and red pepper and stir.
3. Add parsley and stir.
4. Add the shrimp until the shrimp turns pink.
5. Turn it over to the other side.
6. Add salt and pepper and stir.
7. Add wine and cook for another 3-4 minutes.