1 Tablespoon, melted (as needed, melted in the microwave for 30 seconds)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Dash, ground (as needed, to taste)
1 Dash (as needed, to taste)
1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced
1⁄2 Large (microwaved for 15 seconds)
1) In a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag, add the shrimp into the melted butter.
2) Then add the Italian dressing, dijon mustard, pepper, salt, garlic and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes until well blended. The bag can be frozen at this stage and cooked later.
4) In a pan, pour out the shrimp mixture and stir fry quickly until the shrimp is done.
5) Serve the Shrimp Scampi with stir fried broccoli or as desired.