Lettuce Wraps and Shrimp Remoulade
|Leftover chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), chop (for lettuce wrap)|
|Pineapple chunks||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for lettuce wrap)|
|Green onion||3 Tablespoon, chopped finely (for lettuce wrap)|
|Celery||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for lettuce wrap)|
|Blue cheese dressing||3 Tablespoon (for lettuce wrap)|
|Lettuce leaf||7 Medium (for lettuce wrap)|
|White shrimp||2 Pound (for shrimp remoulade)|
|Remoulade||2 Tablespoon (for shrimp remoulade)|
|Lettuce||3 Medium, shredded (for salad (light and dark green))|
|Carrot||1 Medium, shredded (for salad)|
|Purple cabbage||2 Tablespoon (for salad)|
|Olives||3 Medium, slice|
|Bacon||50 Gram, slice|
1. For shrimp remoulade, with a kitchen scissor cut the shrimp right along the back, and open it.
2. In a pot, take some water, add salt, put shrimp, and bring it to a boil. Cover it with lid, and allow it to cook for 3 minutes, or until they become nice and pink.
3. For lettuce wrap, take a bowl and combine together leftover chicken pieces, pineapple, green onion, and celery.
4. Put blue cheese dressing in it. Toss it well.
5. Take a lettuce leaf, and pile in the mixture over it. Wrap and place it on a serving plate.
6. For shrimp remoulade, peel the veins and cut them in bite size pieces. Put most of the shrimp in a bowl, keeping some aside.
7. Add remoulade and mix well. Put it in the refrigerator and allow it to set for a couple of hours.
8. On a plate spread lettuce, carrot and cabbage. Top it with shrimp. Pour a little more remoulade.
9. Place olives, bacon and avocado pulp on top.
10. Serve shrimp remoulade with lettuce wrap.
You may use any dressing, depending on your taste.
To boil the shrimp you may season the water anyway you like.
You may use any seasonal vegetables to prepare the dish.