8 Large, peeled and deveined (do not remove the tails)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
Extra hot horse radish
1 Cup (16 tbs)
4 Teaspoon, freshly squeezed
Szechuan peppercorn/Black peppercorns
1 Teaspoon, crushed
1 Large, freshly squeezed of its juice and the lemon reserved
2 Medium, deseeded and halved
1 Teaspoon, freshly grounded
Easy Steps for Making
1. Take a large bowl and mix the tomato ketchup, extra hot radish, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper and Lemon juice together.
2. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. In a skillet boil some water and add the Jalapeno peppers, schezwan peppercorns, kosher salt, Blackman’s seasoning, lemon juice and the squeezed lemon quarters. Bring to a full boil.
4. Add the shrimps and allow to cook, until the shrimps rise to the surface of the water.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove the shrimps and refresh them under cold water. Put inside the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
6. In a cocktail bowl, fill crushed ice and place a small ramekin or bowl in the middle of it.
7. Fill the ramekin, with the sauce. Hook the shrimps on the outer rim of the cocktail bowl, by their tails.